Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013


My outfit of the day :) It was super nice out and so i decided to take some pictures :)
No specific event or anything, i just felt like dressing up. This pretty little skirt was collecting dust in my closet and it is summer.....so i decided why not wear it?! I never usually wear skirts, and i would never wear a skirt to school so it was fun to wear this one around town :)
Oh and i also got this pretty little monogram in the mail! I am so in love. I got it off of Etsy, this cute little website where you can purchase hand-made items and they are sent directly to your door! I purchased this vinyl 3 inch monogram off of AliciaBeam's etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AliciaBeam
The monogram was about $4.95, and the best part about it was that it came with free shipping!!! woohoo!!!
The monogram pictured above is in the font "interlocking" and it is teal. The person who sent me my monogram also sent me a practice piece of vinyl to use before i put my real vinyl monogram on my computer! I will post a picture of my monogrammed computer later for y'all to check out :)
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment